Spicy lemon basil
Orange and scallion salad
Serves 1 as a salad
1 scallion onions
10g fresh parsley
1 bottle of spicy lemon dressing
- Wash and clean the scallion onion and the parsley.
- Cut the top and bottom of the orange. This way, the orange will sit flat on the cutting board. Working from top to bottom, peel the peel. Then with a sharp thin knife, carefully cut between a segment and the membrane relasing the segment.
- With a sharp knife, slice the scallion into fine rings. Don’t worry if the slices are uneven, just try to cut them no thicker than 5mm.
- Pick the parsley leaveas and mix gently with the orange segments and sliced scallion.
- Finish with a 1 bottle of spicy lemon dressing.